2022 NP Review Course & Clinical Update on MP3 Player
We offer shipping anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
MP3 players are nonrefundable. Defective MP3 players will be replaced up to 6 months from the original shipping date. Replacement MP3 Players will not be shipped until the defective player is received and reviewed by APEA.
A refund less shipping cost will be issued for physical products returned to APEA in brand new condition within 30 days from the shipping date. If the product was shrink wrapped, the original shrink wrap must be intact to be eligible for refund. APEA does not pay return shipping charges. APEA reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
All sales are final on the following Clinical Resources (including bundles):
Amelie's Antibiotic Cards
Pediatric Antibiotic Guide
Pharm in a Flash!
Building Blocks Flash Cards
Building Blocks Guide to Growth & Development
Guide to Billing & Coding in the Outpatient Setting
Topical Steroid Prescribing Guide
Tool to Identify Myocardial Infarction
ONLINE AND APP PRODUCTS:
No refunds will be given on products accessed online or in the APEA app.
Kits associated with webinar events are not returnable. No refunds are provided.
The MP3* Review Course & Clinical Update from APEA delivers all of the content provided at a live course! Listen to lectures again and again, cementing the knowledge you need for your certification exam and for clinical practice. Choose FNP or AGPCNP.
The MP3* APEA Review Course & Clinical Update provides:
- Exceptional preparation for the AGPCNP exams from ANCC and AANP
- Audio recordings from a live course
- 100% of the content presented at a live course
- Audio delivered on a portable MP3 player with ear buds, an 18-inch auxiliary cable, and batteries
- Printed Course Manual that serves as a study guide for your exam and a resource for clinical practice
- Listen in your car … at the gym … anywhere you choose!
- Access to the MP3 audio files never ends; listen as many times as you like
- Includes rewind and fast-forward capabilities
- Listen and learn from expert instructors who keep you engaged: Amelie Hollier, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, and Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN
- Dr. Hollier and Dr. Secor use teaching techniques proven to build understanding and retention
- Certified NPs earn contact hours by listening to the course and completing the post-course questions and the course evaluation
- The APEA Review Course on Clinical Update on MP3 player includes the entire course (FNP or AGPCNP) on a portable audio device, a comprehensive Course Manual, and two sets of online questions that reinforce course content.
- The content on the MP3 player was digitally recorded at the first course of 2022 using state-of-the-art technology to provide the best possible audio experience.
- The MP3 package contains the audio player with course content, instructions for use, 1 AAA battery, ear buds, and an 18-inch auxiliary cable for car audio connection.
- Features include: LCD screen that displays current and total chapters (lectures), time remaining in chapter (lecture), progress bar, and remaining battery life.
- Fast-forward and rewind features
- IMPORTANT: All shipments of the MP3 player require a signature for delivery. If no one is available at the time of delivery, the order will be sent to the nearest U.S. Postal Service office to await signature and pickup. FedEx delivery can be arranged by calling the APEA office at 800-899-4502.
Audio recordings of 100% of the 2022 Review Course and Clinical Update, delivered on MP3 player
- 200 questions that reinforce the course material
- PDF handout on study tips and the AANP and ANCC exams
- Course evaluation
- Contact hour certificate
FNP: Approximately 27 hours of audio content
AGPCNP: Approximately 25 hours of audio content
This program is accredited for 32 contact hours (13.25 pharmacology) for FNP and 30.75 contact hours (15 pharmacology) for AGPCNP. A certificate will be awarded after all content has been accessed and the course evaluation has been completed. To activate the evaluation, listen to the entire course at least once and answer both sets of questions. The evaluation cannot be activated until all of the course has been accessed and all questions have been answered. For questions about contact hours, email email@example.com. Please note: If you already have received credit for a live course, you may not claim additional CE credit for the same course in audio format in the same year.
Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA) is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 100820. This activity is approved for 32 contact hours (13.25 pharmacology) for FNP and 30.75 contact hours (15 pharmacology) for AGPCNP. Program ID #2022-01-05P (FNP) and #2022-01-06P (AGPCNP).
This course provides a comprehensive clinical update that prepares NP students for the FNP exams from AANP and ANCC. In addition, this clinical update meets the needs of practicing NPs, to help them keep current with evidence-based practice.
FNP Subject areas covered in the course are: Pulmonary Disorders; Hematologic Disorders; Neurologic Disorders; Antibiotic Therapy; Mood Disorders; GI Disorders; Urologic Disorders; STDs; Cardiovascular Disorders; Orthopedic Disorders; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Endocrine Disorders; Dermatologic Disorders; Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders; Child Growth and Development; Common Discomforts of Pregnancy; Primary Care Procedures; Entry Into Practice; and Exam Strategies.
AGPCNP Subject areas covered in the course are: Pulmonary Disorders; Hematologic Disorders; Neurologic Disorders; Antibiotic Therapy; Mood Disorders; GI Disorders; Urologic Disorders; STDs; Cardiovascular Disorders; Orthopedic Disorders; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Endocrine Disorders; Dermatologic Disorders; Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders; Care of the Older Adult (3 parts); Primary Care Procedures; Entry Into Practice; and Exam Strategies.
The content in all APEA review courses, CE offerings, and clinical resources reflects current evidence-based practice. All course material is copyrighted by APEA and may not be shared, copied or reproduced.
After completing this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the prevention, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic disorders across multiple body systems
- Discuss common issues encountered in the care of pregnant women (FNP only)
- Discuss common health issues encountered in children and adolescents (FNP only)
- Discuss common issues encountered in the care of older adults (AGPCNP only)
- Discuss the performance of common office-based procedures in primary care
- Discuss entry-to-practice requirements for nurse practitioners
This course is taught by Amelie Hollier, DNP, FNP-C, FAANP, and Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN. The supplemental lecture on entry to practice is presented by Kathy Baldridge, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP. To learn more about these presenters, see the About Us page.
- All shipments of the MP3 player require a signature for delivery. If no one is available at the time of delivery, the order will be sent to the nearest U.S. Postal Service office to await signature and pickup. FedEx delivery can be arranged by calling the APEA office at 800-899-4502.
- The Course Manual, practice questions, and evaluation must be accessed within 6 months of purchase.
- The purchase of MP3, audio or video access to APEA courses or lectures provides access rights to the purchaser only. Access may not be shared, nor may partial access be resold, to anyone other than the original purchaser. Any violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of access to all video and audio products without a refund.
- The APEA Live Course Guarantee is only available with attendance at a live review course. It is not available for MP3, audio or online courses.